Work With Us
Commercial Lines/Business Insurance Producer
TGIF Solutions is a reliable insurance agency that works with individuals and businesses across Pennsylvania, Northeastern Ohio and Southwestern New York. We specialize in commercial, business, personal, auto and homeowner insurance coverage. Our focus is on providing personalized attention and quality customer service to create an experience that’s difficult to find in today’s insurance market.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial-minded individual to join our team as a commercial lines / business insurance producer. This is an outside sales role that will offer flexibility and freedom to make your own way, to take control of your financial and business future. Agents work as ambassadors and are responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers based on their assigned territory.
A career in commercial sales affords an individual the opportunity to make a strong income, be of service to others, and receive long-term income in the form of renewals.
The selected individual will have a well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations; a social and positive personality, a self-starter and a proactive problem solver.
- Approach potential clients by phone, email, or in person
- Develop leads and schedule appointments
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Prior sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience with standard business applications including MS Office
- Critical thinking, proactive attitude, and strong communication skills.
- Organized, self-motivated, and proactive in problem-solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex issues and concepts to customers
- Self motivated and driven
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
* Note – individual will be required to obtain appropriate Property & Casualty insurance license within 6 months of hire.
TGIF Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
331 Arthur St, Kittanning, PA 16201, United States