A Business Auto Policy Is a Vital Part of Doing Business
Regardless of the type of business you have, you probably use one or more vehicles to get around. Depending on how your organization operates, this can include vehicles that are owned or leased by the business, hired out for limited use or owned by employees but used for business purposes.
This last category, the employee-owned vehicle, is frequently overlooked. But if you ask your employees or staff to use their personal vehicles for even small errands, like taking a check to the bank or visiting a supplier or customer, this is an important element of your policy.
We’ll build the right policy for you
Let us build a custom commercial auto policy that meets your specific needs. There can be different limits and types of coverage for each vehicle, so it is important to have an experienced insurance professional who understands how to evaluate your unique needs.
Your policy will clearly specify:
- Each covered vehicle
- The liability and physical damage coverage for each
- Your limits of insurance
- Business use definitions
- Who is insured
- Liability covers third-party medical costs and damage awards for bodily injury, death or physical property damage or losses due to the negligence or fault of the individual driving your insured vehicle.
- Comprehensive covers damage to your insured vehicles when that damage occurs for reasons other than collision, such as weather, animals, vandalism or theft.
- Collision is available alongside liability and comprehensive coverage. It helps with the cost of vehicle damage caused by your driver.
- Specific perils adds hazards or events excluded from the main policy that could lead to vehicle damage while the vehicle is on your property.
- Uninsured and/or underinsured motorist bodily injury and property damage pays if your business vehicle is hit by someone who has insufficient insurance to pay for your losses.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) pays for medical treatment for the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car. It may also help with injured parties’ lost wages and the cost of replacing the services of the injured driver.
- Nonowned auto specifically insures rented, leased or borrowed vehicles used by the business or for its purposes.
- Fleet insurance covers all your business vehicles.
Our promise to you
You take care of your business, and we’ll take care of you. Responsive, friendly service is how we roll. We offer:
- Clear identification of the number and types of vehicles insured, as well as the causes and types of damage covered
- Customized coverages, limits and deductibles by vehicle
- Annual policy reviews to ensure adequate coverage
- Responsive, friendly claims professionals
- An easy claims reporting process
Speak with an agent today about a business auto policy to get started. We look forward to helping you stay safe on the road.
This content is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing professional, financial, medical or legal advice. You should contact your licensed professional to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem.
Copyright © 2021 Applied Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.